Welcome to the first course in the Immuta Associate Architect certification program! This course prepares you to help customers define their specific use cases for Immuta, demonstrate installation methods and relevant integration solutions, and lead a Proof of Value (POV).
Course Requirement: An Immuta Instance
To explore how integrations and features work in Immuta, you need to have access to an Immuta instance. If you do not already have access to one, log in with your Immuta Account credentials here to create a free trial (scroll to the bottom of the form and click Log in) and use this instance throughout this learning path. Once you reach the Welcome to Immuta page, click Let’s Get Started to create a free instance of Immuta.
This course enables you to
- understand and fulfill your role as an Immuta Associate Architect.
- guide customers to well-scoped use cases with specific outcomes.
- develop a solution for a customer’s technical and business use cases.
- differentiate between the two deployment methods Immuta offers.
- compare and contrast Immuta’s native integrations and proxy.
- identify capability differences of Immuta’s native integrations.
- demonstrate integrations of external catalogs and IAMs.
- navigate the primary resource you’ll use when assisting customers: Immuta’s Documentation.
This course contains several activities and quizzes that assess your mastery of skills and concepts related to designing solutions for customers’ technical and business use cases. You will demonstrate your understanding of the concepts outlined above by
- completing knowledge checks: You will assess your understanding of Immuta components and integrations by taking brief multiple choice quizzes.
- building a Proof of Value (POV) document. This activity spans the entire Immuta Associate Architect learning path. As you are introduced to new concepts, you will apply what you’ve learned to relevant sections of a POV document. By the end of the learning path you will have a complete document.
- completing support ticket activities: These activities prompt you to use Immuta’s documentation to reply to a customer’s questions.
- engaging in a brief reflection: You will reflect on your confidence with and understanding of the content in this course. Depending on how you feel about your mastery of concepts, you can opt to complete enrichment activities, access additional resources, and read supplemental articles and documentation we provide.
For part of your certification exam, you will create a POV to meet the requirements outlined in a customer scenario. All of the content in this course is designed to prepare you for that portion of the exam and for challenges you may encounter when designing solutions for customers.