Welcome to the second course in the Immuta Associate Architect certification program! This course prepares you to help customers create policies and projects that satisfy their compliance requirements.
Course Requirement: An Immuta Instance
To explore how integrations and features work in Immuta, you need to have access to an Immuta instance. If you do not already have access to one, reach out to your Alliances team member to request one.
This course enables you to
- demonstrate policies that satisfy customer compliance requirements.
- demonstrate projects, workspaces, and purposes in Immuta for specific use cases.
- prepare for the certification exam.
This course contains several activities and quizzes that assess your mastery of skills and concepts related to creating policies and projects to meet customers’ compliance requirements. You will demonstrate your understanding of the concepts outlined above by
- completing knowledge checks: You will assess your understanding of Immuta policies, projects, and workspaces by taking brief multiple choice quizzes.
- engaging with walkthroughs: These walkthroughs for configuring workspaces allow you to interact with an Immuta console without having to have access to your own instance of Snowflake or Databricks.
- building a Proof of Value (POV) document. This activity spans the entire Immuta Associate Architect learning path. As you are introduced to new concepts, you will apply what you’ve learned to relevant sections of a POV document. By the end of the learning path you will have a complete document.
- engaging in a brief reflection: You will reflect on your confidence with and understanding of the content in this course. Depending on how you feel about your mastery of concepts, you can opt to complete enrichment activities, access additional resources, and read supplemental articles and documentation that we provide.
For part of your certification exam, you will create a POV to meet the requirements outlined in a customer scenario. Additionally, you will be asked about Immuta policies, projects, and workspaces on the multiple choice portion of the exam. All of the content in this course is designed to prepare you the exam and for challenges you may encounter when demonstrating policies and projects to customers.