Welcome to second course of the Associate Engineer learning path! This course prepares you to configure various integrations with Immuta for customers.
Course Requirement: An Immuta Instance
To explore how integrations and features work in Immuta, you need to have access to an Immuta instance. If you do not already have access to one, reach out to your Alliances team member to request one.
This course enables you to
- configure Databricks, Snowflake, and Presto native integrations.
- explain the capabilities and limitations of external IAMs with Immuta.
- configure an external IAM.
- configure an external catalog.
This course contains several activities and quizzes that assess your mastery of skills and concepts related to Immuta’s integrations. You will demonstrate your understanding of the concepts outlined above by
- completing knowledge checks: You will assess your understanding of native integrations by taking brief multiple choice quizzes.
- completing a native integration activity: This exercise allows you to apply what you’ve learned about native integrations by configuring a native integration in your instance of Immuta.
- engaging with walkthroughs: These walkthroughs for configuring external catalogs and IAMs allow you to interact with an Immuta console without having to have access to your own external catalog or IAM.
- completing a support ticket activity: This activity prompts you to use Immuta’s documentation to reply to a customer’s questions regarding external catalogs.
- engaging in a brief reflection: You will reflect on your confidence with and understanding of the content in this course. Depending on how you feel about your mastery of concepts, you can opt to complete enrichment activities, access additional resources, and read supplemental articles and documentation that we provide to you.
In the multiple choice portion of your certification exam, you will be asked configuration questions about native integrations, external catalogs, and external IAMs. All of the content in this course is designed to prepare you for that exam and for challenges you may encounter when configuring integrations for customers.