Welcome to third course of the Associate Engineer learning path! This course prepares you to build policies and configure projects and workspaces for customers.
Course Requirement: An Immuta Instance
To explore how integrations and features work in Immuta, you need to have access to an Immuta instance. If you do not already have access to one, log in with your Immuta Account credentials here to create a free trial (scroll to the bottom of the form and click Log in) and use this instance throughout this learning path. Once you reach the Welcome to Immuta page, click Let’s Get Started to create a free instance of Immuta.
This course enables you to
- create Data and Subscription policies to solve customer compliance requirements.
- understand the purpose of projects and workspaces.
- understand the problem that derived data sources solve.
- create a project to solve a customer use case.
- configure a native workspace.
- use the Immuta API.
- prepare for the exam.
This course contains several activities and quizzes that assess your mastery of skills and concepts related to Immuta policies and projects. You will demonstrate your understanding of the concepts outlined above by
- completing knowledge checks: You will assess your understanding of policies and projects by taking brief multiple choice quizzes.
- completing exercises in your Immuta instance: These exercises allow you to apply what you’ve learned about projects and workspaces creating them in your instance of Immuta.
- engaging in a brief reflection: You will reflect on your confidence with and understanding of the content in this course. Depending on how you feel about your mastery of concepts, you can opt to complete enrichment activities, access additional resources, and read supplemental articles and documentation that we provide to you.
In the multiple choice portion of your certification exam, you will be asked questions about applying policies, creating projects, enabling workspaces, and using the Immuta API. All of the content in this course is designed to prepare you for that exam and for challenges you may encounter when configuring policies, projects, and workspaces for customers.